- Innovative capsule configuration produces accurate stereo image in smaller housing
- Compact, lightweight design is perfect for video camera-mount use as well as for stereo field recording, interviews and home recording
- Ideal for use with handheld digital recording devices
- Operates on battery or phantom power—for use with pro or consumer equipment
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off
- Includes two cables: one balanced (two 3-pin XLRM-type connectors at output); one unbalanced (3.5 mm TRS at output)
- RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
Ideal for video camera-mount use, stereo field recording, interviews and home recording, Audio-Technica’s versatile AT8022 stereo condenser offers a compact housing and the pristine sound quality of a live sound field. Its coincident capsule configuration produces an X/Y stereo image in a small housing. The microphone is supplied with two cables for use with either pro or consumer gear. It offers switchable low-frequency roll-off and the convenience of battery or phantom power. The microphone is fully RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).