- Professional interview microphone with extended-length handle is ideal for on-location interviews
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Frequency response is tailored for natural, clear and articulate reproduction of spoken words
- The back-cavity assembly “floats” inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Rugged housing with hardened-steel grille stands up to field use
- Integral windscreen protects against wind and breath noise
- Equipped with windscreen, carrying case, protective pouch and professional stand clamp
The BP4001 cardioid dynamic microphone is tailored for extremely clear and articulate reproduction of spoken words. Featuring an extended handle that easily accommodates microphone flags, the BP4001 is ideal for all aspects of broadcast and remote newsgathering: on-location interviews, ENG, EFP, sports applications and much more. Designed to provide exceptional isolation from handling noise, the microphone is ruggedly built to withstand the abrasion and jostling expected with life in the field. The microphone offers a 3-pin XLRM-type output connector and comes generously equipped with a slip-on foam windscreen, vinyl carrying case, soft protective pouch, and professional stand clamp. It is available with an omnidirectional polar pattern as the BP4002.