- Designed for use in broadcasting, film/TV production and theater sound reinforcement applications
- Direct-coupled, balanced output ensures a clean signal even in high-output conditions
- Innovative acoustic design provides same directivity as mics up to 50% longer
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter & 10 dB pad
- Rugged housing made of lightweight structural-grade aluminum alloy
- RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
With an overall length of just 9.17” and weight of just 3.5 oz, this microphone adds virtually no heft to the end of a fish pole or the top of a minicam. Through the use of an innovative Audio-Technica design, the interference tube of the BP4073 provides a narrow acceptance angle, effective for long-distance pickup. The highly directional mics offer low self-noise and are fully RoHS-compliant – free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS).