- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360°
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Available in two colors: black (U853R) and white (U853RW)
The white-finished version of U853R, the U853RW cardioid condenser hanging microphone is equipped with UniGuard® innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. The phantom-powered microphone accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine® line cardioid polar patterns. The U853RW also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep® filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.